For anyone who may have been wondering why I’ve been sporting a mustache, here’s why:
The fake mustache from our last Nintendo fan film was awful to wear, so I vowed never again.
The goal was to release this video before Christmas, which I worked tirelessly toward, but on top of all the audio and video editing, when Christmas Eve rolled around, and it was two in the morning, I could only assemble so many bicycles and gymnastics equipment before collapsing in exhaustion. Though I released the video in time for Boxing Day, which, I guess, is more fitting :-).
- Percy and mommy hate the ending scene. Everyone else seems to love it.
- Teresa’s spectacular Zelda costume was made by her sister Heather Peavler for a Comic Con event.
- If you listen closely near the end, you can hear the Nintendo 64 Super Smash Bros. being played in the background.
- All of the music was recorded in my bedroom (as is all of our music).
- All of the video game scenes were shot in our laundry room.
- We didn’t do any of our own stunts, but if you want to see us doing real stunts, check out our other Nintendo fan film, Jump Up Superstar.